LA’s fabulous Forum arena has undergone an extensive renovation recently, bringing new life to its existing legacy as one of the country’s top live event performance venues.
With a reopening scheduled for January 15th, where the Eagles will kick off the grand reopening, the Madison Square Garden company wanted to build momentum and celebrate the occasion with their Raise the (New) Roof Sweepstakes, where fans could enter to win prizes every day for a month.
Four very lucky participants, who earn Rock Star Status by earning at least 100 decibels, will also win grand prizes including a party package tied to the Eagles kickoff concert or a weekend getaway at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. Decibels are earned by engaging repeatedly with the campaign & The Forum brand by taking actions such as:
- Connecting with The Forum on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Checking out The Forum’s concert calendar for upcoming shows, tour dates, and other info
- Sharing who they’d like to see perform at The Forum
- Answering daily trivia for daily prizes like tickets and concert t-shirts
This campaign is open only to residents of California, Nevada, and Arizona, and the Smartify platform manages that process of geo-gating entries for only eligible participants within those states.
Additionally, Smartify takes on the task of managing and fulfilling the daily prize winnings, including verifying eligibility, ensuring necessary legal paperwork is complete, and coordinating prize shipping & other details with winners.
Early results are looking great. The conversion rate falls right into our sweet spot, and cost per conversions have reached an incredibly competitive level. We’re also able to share with MSG & The Forum some pretty amazing insights about who their fans are and what their fans love, such as:
- Which rock band do women 25-34 love the most?
- Which local media are most trusted by concertgoers for future partnerships?
- If The Forum were to put together an all-day festival of hip hop and R&B artists, who should be in the lineup?
- Which quick serve and fast casual restaurants and food brands should be offered to fans within the new Forum concourse?
- And so much more!
Want to get your campaign in front of only the right participants? Let us help.